Post your DVD Deals

Started by SHAFTR, November 17, 2003, 11:44:42 PM

w/o horse

Fuck I can't even decide what I want to get.
Raven haired Linda and her school mate Linnea are studying after school, when their desires take over and they kiss and strip off their clothes. They take turns fingering and licking one another's trimmed pussies on the desks, then fuck each other to intense orgasms with colorful vibrators.

modage

Quote from: Losing the Horse:Fuck I can't even decide what I want to get.
box sets, criterions and tv shows.  because that's where you'll save the most.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Weak2ndAct

There goes my food money.  Just snagged this for 59 bucks:

w/o horse

That's such a fucking ridiculously good price for that set, your stomach will surely understand.
Raven haired Linda and her school mate Linnea are studying after school, when their desires take over and they kiss and strip off their clothes. They take turns fingering and licking one another's trimmed pussies on the desks, then fuck each other to intense orgasms with colorful vibrators.

Stefen

Blockbuster does this thing where if you are late with your movie, they just charge you for it then you keep the movie, and they charge you like 12 bucks minus the price of the rental. So it's really like 8 bucks. I'm in the process of going to all the blockbusters in my area and renting all their out of print criterions. After I was charged for them I went in there and they gave me the coverboxes and artwork and everything. These are all 10 bucks. I only have Robocop cause thats the only one I was charged for, but im waiting on Rashomon, Carnival of souls, and a few others, notably a silence of the lambs (which I already have) and a straw dogs that is out of print. And i've only hit up one blockbuster.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Weak2ndAct

Holy crap-- are you serious?  I'm surprised they're not smart enough to jack you for something closer to list price.  I'd hit my local BB, but sadly, I have a bigger collection of older movies than they do.

Ravi

20% off at deepdiscountdvd.com with the following codes:

USWEEKLY
usatoday
DVDTALK
SUPERSALE

w/o horse

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Pubrick

holy crapo. what just happened there?
under the paving stones.

Stefen

Did xixax just explode unto itself? CAN YOU SEE MY POST?!
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

MacGuffin

Ummm... I'm not swapping, and that's my dvd deal. :finger:
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Why did you include a price, information and PM me?
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

picolas

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Wait... so Mac was wrong, and actually has been redirected??