Anthony Hopkins

Started by kotte, November 16, 2003, 06:18:32 PM

kotte

Take one of the scene where Hopkins character see the Elephant Man for the first time.
The camera pushes in on his face and eyes. A tear!

That is amazing. Lynch knew he could not do another take. That was too good.
That's great. How do you get that honest and true to your character when a huge camera is pointed at you?

Amazing.

Do you know any more moments like this...with other actors?

NEON MERCURY

..my fav. performance>.:

..the worst performance(damn.. and cuba sucks.. also(typical though).....):

his most underated performance...:

..and as for your questions goes.....anthony:elephant man:penn:mystic river(esp. the "is that my daughter' scene)

SHAFTR

No one uses his eyes the way Hopkins does.
"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

Gloria

Quote from: SHAFTRNo one uses his eyes the way Hopkins does.

That would be disgusting if someone else used Hopkin's eyes.  :wink:

Colin Firth has great eye expressions as well.

cine

Anthony Hopkins Aboard The World's Fastest Indian
Source: The Hollywood Reporter

Anthony Hopkins has will star in The World's Fastest Indian for director Roger Donaldson, says The Hollywood Reporter.

The fact-based film, written and to be directed by Donaldson, centers on the life of Burt Monro, a New Zealander who invested several decades building a 1920 Indian motorcycle.

He then traveled to the Bonneville Salt Flats in Utah, where he set the land-speed world record in the 1970s.

MacGuffin

Hopkins set, Moore eyeing indie 'Bobby'

Anthony Hopkins is set to star in "Bobby," Emilio Estevez's passion project about the assassination of Robert F. Kennedy that Bold Films is producing and financing. Demi Moore is in negotiations to star. Part fact and part fiction, the ensemble film chronicles the intertwining lives of a grand cast of characters, all of whom are present at Los Angeles' Ambassador Hotel in the hours leading up to Kennedy's assassination. Hopkins will be the hotel's doorman, and Moore will portray a lounge singer.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

polkablues

Whoa, whoa, whoa... let's back up a second here.  Emilio Estevez intends to play Bobby Kennedy?  'Coz I will shoot myself in the face if that's the case.  Nothing against Emilio, but... screw that, Emilio sucks.  Emilio Estevez!  As Bobby Kennedy!  Next up, Judd Nelson as Dwight Eisenhower in "Ike"!

Who's playing Sirhan Sirhan, Jamie Kennedy?
My house, my rules, my coffee