The Evil Dead movies

Started by Banky, October 19, 2003, 08:10:57 PM

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

I don't blame him at all...

Doesn't mean I don't hate him for it.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

RegularKarate

Yeah, because Bruce Campbell is the one that keeps putting them out.

Ravi

Quote from: RegularKarateYeah, because Bruce Campbell is the one that keeps putting them out.

Must be.  He's usually on the cover.

GoneSavage

He didn't say he was the one putting them out.  He said they kept being put out because people kept buying them.

Pubrick

Quote from: GoneSavageHe didn't say he was the one putting them out.  He said they kept being put out because people kept buying them.
and another thread succumbs to alzheimer's. :violin:
under the paving stones.

RegularKarate

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

RegularKarate

nope...

The Evil Dead's what?

Pwaybloe

You mean like The Evil Dead (possession), not The Evil Dead (is)?

RegularKarate

Pubrick

the evil dead's unfortunate by-product: bruce campbell's popularity.
under the paving stones.

MacGuffin

Anchor Bay Entertainment is going to be releasing a new Evil Dead 2: Book of the Dead 2 special edition on 9/27 (SRP $39.98 ). Expect another foul-smelling (but super-sweet) foamy package. The disc itself will include the film in anamorphic widescreen video (Divimax-rendered), with Dolby Digital 5.1 and 2.0 surround audio. Extras will include audio commentary (with writer/director Sam Raimi, star Bruce Campbell, co-writer Scott Spiegel and special make-up effects artist Greg Nicotero), the Evil Dead 2: Behind-the-Screams and The Gore, The Merrier documentaries, bios of Raimi and Campbell, a poster and still gallery and the film's theatrical trailer.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

modage

does this mean i'm rebuying it.  or is it mostly crap i already have besides the foamy packaging?
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: themodernage02foamy packaging?

That isn't enough incentive for you??