uma thurman

Started by Alethia, September 29, 2003, 10:03:18 PM

Alethia

i was shocked to see this beautiful, wonderfully gifted actress doesn't have her own thread.  especially considering kill bill: volume one is just around the corner.  an interesting resume.  some truly great and terrible films (the terrible ones were not due to her though, IMO).  and i want to say that she looks awesome with a samurai sword.  talk away.

coffeebeetle

I'm glad someone started a thread on her.  You're a kind, kind person.

But there's something missing from this thread...hmmm.....*rummages around his Google box*....ahh HA!  Found them!

And my personal fave Uma role:

I'll even go so far as to say this was her best role, though this is only my humble opinion of course.  

What other movies of hers did you folks like?
more than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. one path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. the other, to total extinction. let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.
woody allen (side effects - 1980)

coffeebeetle

Why MacGuffin, WHY?!?!  :cry:
more than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. one path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. the other, to total extinction. let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.
woody allen (side effects - 1980)

SoNowThen

Those who say that the totalitarian state of the Soviet Union was not "real" Marxism also cannot admit that one simple feature of Marxism makes totalitarianism necessary:  the rejection of civil society. Since civil society is the sphere of private activity, its abolition and replacement by political society means that nothing private remains. That is already the essence of totalitarianism; and the moralistic practice of the trendy Left, which regards everything as political and sometimes reveals its hostility to free speech, does nothing to contradict this implication.

When those who hated capital and consumption (and Jews) in the 20th century murdered some hundred million people, and the poster children for the struggle against international capitalism and America are now fanatical Islamic terrorists, this puts recent enthusiasts in an awkward position. Most of them are too dense and shameless to appreciate it, and far too many are taken in by the moralistic and paternalistic rhetoric of the Left.

Gold Trumpet

has she shown her tits in any movie? I'd rent it to just see them.

~rougerum

SoNowThen

Mad Dog And Glory, I thought...

am I wrong??

On a serious note tho, I do think she's a great actress.
Those who say that the totalitarian state of the Soviet Union was not "real" Marxism also cannot admit that one simple feature of Marxism makes totalitarianism necessary:  the rejection of civil society. Since civil society is the sphere of private activity, its abolition and replacement by political society means that nothing private remains. That is already the essence of totalitarianism; and the moralistic practice of the trendy Left, which regards everything as political and sometimes reveals its hostility to free speech, does nothing to contradict this implication.

When those who hated capital and consumption (and Jews) in the 20th century murdered some hundred million people, and the poster children for the struggle against international capitalism and America are now fanatical Islamic terrorists, this puts recent enthusiasts in an awkward position. Most of them are too dense and shameless to appreciate it, and far too many are taken in by the moralistic and paternalistic rhetoric of the Left.

MacGuffin

Oh, yeah, what I did was far worse than this tit discussion.  :roll:

GT, "Dangerous Liasons".
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

©brad

Quote from: The Gold Trumpethas she shown her tits in any movie? I'd rent it to just see them.

~rougerum

could we get a gt retrospective of the 5 best tit shots in any film of the past 5 years? i expect details on shape, gigability, nipple size, firmness, etc.

Gold Trumpet

Quote from: cbrad
Quote from: The Gold Trumpethas she shown her tits in any movie? I'd rent it to just see them.

~rougerum

could we get a gt retrospective of the 5 best tit shots in any film of the past 5 years? i expect details on shape, gigability, nipple size, firmness, etc.

Hahaha, I could do that. Uma is high priority though for a tit shot so Dangerous Liasons is as good as rented now. That movie is dated past 5 years though. I'll try to make a post for you on that, Cbr.

~rougerum

Banky

Quote from: SoNowThen"Uma has great tits"

is that an Alguien quote?

ElPandaRoyal

Uma was great in Sweet and Lowdown too... loved her on that small role. That and Pulp Fiction, of course.

PS - the girl from Banky's avatar has great tits
Si

SoNowThen

Ghostboy

Man, this thread is disgusting! Show some respect for the woman, for Christ's sake.

Anyway, you can also catch a glimpse of her unsheathed form in The Adventures Of Baron Munchausen, which is one of those odd PG rated films that gets away with female nudity (remember Clash Of The Titans?)

SoNowThen

Ghostboy has great tits! :-D

Fernando

Quote from: GhostboyMan, this thread is disgusting! Show some respect for the woman, for Christ's sake.

I second that, I wonder if the women who visit this site find this kind of conversation insulting; it is the way you express about them what makes it so vulgar and it's great to find them beautiful and all but let's show some good manners here so they don't run away from the board.