Christian Bale

Started by NEON MERCURY, August 31, 2003, 09:09:12 PM

NEON MERCURY

..Other than American Psycho what can i see him in that showcases his great  talent in acting?.

Sleuth

I like to hug dogs

AK

cine

Some people believe Swing Kids, only I'm not one of those people.

Pubrick

under the paving stones.

Pozer

Vile5

i'm falling in love with him!
"Wars have never hurt anybody except the people who die." - Salvador Dalí

jonas

Metroland

He and Emily Watson are good. The movie is OK.
"Mein Führer, I can walk!" - Dr. Strangelove

oakmanc234

He was the best thing about 'Shaft'. He kicked ass in it.
'Welcome the Thunderdome, bitch'

Pwaybloe

I can't say he was the most spectacular in "Laurel Canyon", but I just wanted an excuse to plug "Laurel Canyon."

"Laurel Canyon."

Sigur Rós

dnthmn

Reign of Fire!!!!

Oh wait, I mean NOT Reign of Fire. My bad.

Keep Well,
Dan

Alethia

Find Your Magali

Hot off the presses....

(CA-WARNER-BROS-PICTURES) Christian Bale Cast as Bruce Wayne in Warner Bros. Pictures' Upcoming Batman Movie Directed by Christopher Nolan  
   BURBANK, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sept. 11, 2003--Christian Bale has been cast in the starring role of Bruce Wayne in Warner Bros. Pictures' upcoming Batman movie, to be directed by Christopher Nolan and produced by Emma Thomas. The announcement was made today by Jeff Robinov, President of production for Warner Bros. Pictures.
   Principal photography on the film is expected to begin in early 2004. The movie is written by David Goyer and Nolan, and will follow the early career of The Dark Knight.
   Said Nolan, "What I see in Christian is the ultimate embodiment of Bruce Wayne. He has exactly the balance of darkness and light that we were looking for."
   Robinov stated, "Now that we've found the best person to play Batman, we are really looking forward to moving ahead with the rest of our casting, and are excited about the exceptional group we are assembling."
   Bale, who first drew critical attention for his starring role in "Empire of the Sun," has starred in such diverse motion pictures as "Little Women," "The Portrait of a Lady, "Metroland," "American Psycho" and "Laurel Canyon."

Pwaybloe

Great, great news.  He's got the right physique, looks, and acting ablity.  

Quote from: Find Your Magali...and "Laurel Canyon."

What was that?

Quote from: Find Your Magali...and "Laurel Canyon."

That's what I thought.  Just making sure.  "Laurel Canyon."