disturbing films

Started by NEON MERCURY, August 16, 2003, 11:39:56 PM

Thrindle

Oh wow.  No, it certainly does not.
Classic.

squints

Why so much Gummo bashing? i will agree..there's is something wrong with Larry Clark..(ken park was rubbish)..but i liked Gummo, there aren't too many movies out there like it.....Julien Donkey-boy, however, is almost unwatchable in my opinon
"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

Pubrick

Quote from: squintsWhy so much Gummo bashing? i will agree..there's is something wrong with Larry Clark..(ken park was rubbish)..but i liked Gummo, there aren't too many movies out there like it.....Julien Donkey-boy, however, is almost unwatchable in my opinon
gummo has nothing to do with larry clark. and neither does julien donkey boy. if ur gonna defend sumthing, try to know sumthing about it before embarrassing urself again.

man, u make borjabah look like 03. why does this site attract ppl like u, i wonder.. fools, that is.
under the paving stones.

squints

harmony korine...sorry pal...all you xixax bullies are hurting my feelings...i might just tell the principal
"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

cine

i'm the principal.  what seems to be the problem?

squints

i can't seem to avoid these internet squabbles...is the world of film webboards  really full of such pretentious douchebags? (i think i just answered my own question)

cine

Quote from: squintsis the world of film webboards  really full of such pretentious douchebags?
nope. just ignorant newbies.

now get back to class. and get some eye glasses.

squints

ono

Quote from: squintsfair enough...

cock

Weak2ndAct

Quote from: SiliasRubyI just watched Irreversible last night.
Now go see 'I Stand Alone,' Noe's previous film (which stars the same character from the first scene).

Gabe

Quote from: Pubrick

man, u make borjabah look like 03. why does this site attract ppl like u, i wonder.. fools, that is.

Ho snap! a couple people should be ashamed of themselves. . .

That was the first time I've been referred to as 'Borjabah' I have to say, I didn't like it.  :yabbse-undecided:

Stefen

keep your head up squints.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

modage

ATTN: NYC

http://www.ifccenter.com/index

i will not be attending this event.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

polkablues

Quote from: modage on October 03, 2006, 07:31:56 PM
ATTN: NYC

http://www.ifccenter.com/index

i will not be attending this event.

Why not?  Do you not have the balls?
My house, my rules, my coffee

squints

I don't blame him, Salo is the only movie i've ever seen that put me in the position of "If i don't turn away from the screen now I'm going to vomit"