Keira Knightley - a cheaper version of Natalie Portman

Started by TheVoiceOfNick, July 17, 2003, 12:02:48 PM

Reinhold

ananova.com

Keira needed help with lapdancing

Keira Knightley says she likes to strip off in front of the camera but has to recruit body doubles if it involves spreading her legs too far.

"Taking your clothes off in front of the camera is part of acting. I'm not ashamed of that, plus I like to look sexy on screen," she told German newspaper Express, adding that only once did she have to employ a body double.

Speaking about her new film Domino she said: "Only once during a lap dancing scene. I had to dance over man's lap, but the problem was he was so wide that I couldn't get my legs far enough apart. You have to be so flexible...I just couldn't do it and had to get a body double in."

Knightley then had to choose the best bottom from three girls. "I was presented with three naked girls. They had to show me their bums and I said which one I liked best."
Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

NEON MERCURY

Reinhold

Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

Naz

They look alike, a lot. They could be sisters! I think they're both very talented actresses.

Thrindle

Quote from: Naz on February 03, 2006, 01:02:18 PM
They look alike, a lot. They could be sisters! I think they're both very talented actresses.
Dude, you read the title of the thread right?  yeah, we know they look alike... and it's cool that you think they are both talented.  But wasn't that a wee bit arbitrary.  Come on now... examples... or something...
Classic.

modage

Quote from: Thrindle on February 04, 2006, 05:13:01 AM
Dude chick, you read the title of the thread right?  yeah, we know they look alike... and it's cool that you think they are both talented.  But wasn't that a wee bit arbitrary.  Come on now... examples... or something...
play nice, she's 16.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Thrindle

Ouch, I was harsh... Apologies miss.
(checking myself into rehab sometime soon)
Classic.