Attachments

Started by Jeremy Blackman, March 11, 2013, 10:42:04 PM

Jeremy Blackman

I've enabled the attachment feature. Click Attachments and other options below your post to try it out.

• File types: jpg, gif, png
• Up to 1 MB each
• 8 attachments per post

The image displays below your post. If your image is too big, it becomes a thumbnail 600px wide. Click to expand. You can also click the link to download. (See the example below.)

Note that you can drag a file to that box to upload.

Feel free to use this for whatever. It might be especially useful for people wanting to post their photography. Or just as a convenience if you'd rather not upload an image to an image host. Also, externally-hosted images in general are prone to disappear after a while. We'd have no reason to delete attachments from our FTP, so they will definitely stick around.

Sleepless

What a missed opportunity for the Elvis painting to make another appearance.
He held on. The dolphin and all the rest of its pod turned and swam out to sea, and still he held on. This is it, he thought. Then he remembered that they were air-breathers too. It was going to be all right.

Neil

my reaction to how awesome this addition is,

it's not the wrench, it's the plumber.

Pubrick

sometimes I wonder if that will end up being cronenberg's single greatest contribution to humanity.  and how he feels about that.
under the paving stones.

polkablues

Quote from: Pubrick on March 12, 2013, 08:43:53 PM
sometimes I wonder if that will end up being cronenberg's single greatest contribution to humanity.

It would have been, had he never filmed Viggo Mortensen nailing cheerleader Maria Bello on the stairs.
My house, my rules, my coffee

Reel

best 69 in cinema. I won't bother attaching, leave it to your imagination.

matt35mm

Quote from: Reelist on March 13, 2013, 04:58:04 AM
best 69 in cinema. I won't bother attaching, leave it to your imagination.

On the commentary, Cronenberg says, "I believe this is what the French call a 'Soixante-Neuf.'"

jenkins

saw this banner on the right of a page and assumed it was a photoshop or i don't know what i assumed, 'cause i honestly thought the person on the right was ewan mcgregor as obi-wan kenobi

jenkins

lol nm that is ewan mcgregor in some ron howard movie