MacGuffin

Best Supporting Male Performance: Josh Brolin in Milk

THE NOMINEES

Josh Brolin - Milk
Robert Downey Jr. - Tropic Thunder
Ralph Fiennes - In Bruges
Emile Hirsch - Milk
Michael Shannon – Revolutionary Road
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Kal

Ooooh, not this one. First miss. Voted for Michael Shannon, although Brolin was pretty good as well.

picolas

i thought fiennes deserved it but so did brolin.. this was a great category. that cap/moment in particular is so perfect.

Stefen

I think I voted for Fiennes just because I felt In Bruges deserved something and this was the only category where I felt nobody really stood out over the others.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Pas

Sleepless

At least Milk won *something* but I'd have rather Hirsch win here.
He held on. The dolphin and all the rest of its pod turned and swam out to sea, and still he held on. This is it, he thought. Then he remembered that they were air-breathers too. It was going to be all right.

Alexandro

Brolin has been better, and I felt Shannon gave the very deffinition of a best supporting performance.