the marquee

Started by (kelvin), June 25, 2003, 03:32:33 PM

Raikus

"We use fullscreen DVDs as coasters."

"Cocaine's a hell of a drug."

"Due for another board blowup on April 17th."
Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free, silhouetted by the sea, circled by the circus sands, with all memory and fate driven deep beneath the waves, let me forget about today until tomorrow.

Xixax

Quote from: SoNowThento whoever did the "suck a fuck" one, cheers!
8)
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

Pubrick

Quote from: Withnail"Please ask us about the frogs"
Quote from: Find Your Magali"Shia LaBeouf Chat
Tuesdays at 7 p.m."
Quote from: Raikus"Due for another board blowup on April 17th."
sumone get on these quick.
under the paving stones.

Jeremy Blackman

Patience!

Everybody comes up with all these masterpieces right after I do an update.

Just Withnail

"The Gold Trumpet says: It's OK to like Die Hard"

"Focus you eyes on the revolving reel to your left. Focus. You're getting sleepy. Feel your social life drift away."

"Yes, that avatar is my (...)"

Sigur Rós

Quote from: Withnail"The Gold Trumpet says: It's OK to like Die Hard"

Is it OK to like The Gold Trumpet?

Gold Trumpet

Quote from: Zigur Róz
Quote from: Withnail"The Gold Trumpet says: It's OK to like Die Hard"

Is it OK to like The Gold Trumpet?

Doubtful. Respect him sometimes, but quietly scold him all the time for his elitist attitude.

Sigur Rós

Quote from: The Gold TrumpetDoubtful. Respect him sometimes, but quietly scold him all the time for his elitist attitude.

Nah, I love you! Despite your arrogant French attitude....

Just Withnail

Quote from: The Gold TrumpetDoubtful. Respect him sometimes, but quietly scold him all the time for his elitist attitude.

Sorry if you took it the wrong way GT. Respect you in every possible way, and enjoy pretty much everything you write, even if I don't always agree with you. I consider my poke harmless fun, sorry if you didn't, though I realize your third person critique of yourself might be a little sarcastic.

Anyway, some new considerations:

"No, that's not Mark Wahlbergs penis. It's ours"

"Someday, one of us will reinvent the reel"

Gold Trumpet

Quote from: Withnail

Sorry if you took it the wrong way GT. Respect you in every possible way, and enjoy pretty much everything you write, even if I don't always agree with you. I consider my poke harmless fun, sorry if you didn't, though I realize your third person critique of yourself might be a little sarcastic.

Sarcastic. I liked your idea. I also like sigur's label of my "arrogant French attitude." That should be under my name, like "French Elitist" or something. "Director of Lame-ography" is boring now.

Sigur Rós

Quote from: The Gold TrumpetI also like sigur's label of my "arrogant French attitude." That should be under my name, like "French Elitist" or something.

Why aren't you offended by my label? I mean you are French - you are arrogant.

And Die Hard is a great movie.

Gold Trumpet

Quote from: The Gold TrumpetI also like sigur's label of my "arrogant French attitude." That should be under my name, like "French Elitist" or something.

Why aren't you offended by my label? I mean you are French - you are arrogant.

The only problem I could have with your label is with the French part, but I thought they had some of the best movies of last year so I can't complain. Now, if you said "Hollywood Elitist", I may have some problems.

©brad

see brad @ the sea shore.

anita bonghit, please report to the front desk

Alethia

Use lotion.

We don't know if PTA posts here.

Minority Report does NOT suck hairballs!

Give us your money!

It's the choice of a new generation.

We were in the shit.

We don't like the black bars at the top and bottom of the screen.

Just Withnail

Quote from: ewardWe don't like the black bars at the top and bottom of the screen.

:lol:  That's a great one