Pwaybloe

It's from "Alphaville."

Pubrick

under the paving stones.

NEON MERCURY

Quote from: PawbloeIt's from "Alphaville."

thanks....

Fernando

I don't know where you got it, but it's great. (XIX  "Puffed Flakes")

Xixax

I'm offended. It's obviously a fat joke aimed at me and my flaky personality.

I'm so hurt. Deeply.
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

molly

start a thread about that.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: XIXAXI'm offended. It's obviously a fat joke aimed at me and my flaky personality.

I'm so hurt. Deeply.

Were you offended by the Jacki Lynn one, as well?
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Xixax

I could never be offended by sweet little Jacki.

mmmmmm....... Jacki.........
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: XIXAXI'm offended. It's obviously a fat joke aimed at me and my flaky personality.

I'm so hurt. Deeply.

It wasn't me. I thought it was you.  :idea:

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: Jeremy Blackman

I'm so hurt. Deeply.

It wasn't me. I thought it was you.  :idea:

I always thoght that emoticon was a shocked cyclops because I never used it and never thought about it too much.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Gloria

I just wanted to say that the new picture at the top is gorgeous.  Is it from anything?

Sleuth

Quote from: GloriaI just wanted to say that the new picture at the top is gorgeous.  Is it from anything?

Blue Velvet?
I like to hug dogs

cowboykurtis

american bueaty stole that shot from blue velvet.
...your excuses are your own...

Pedro

Quote from: Slobh
Quote from: GloriaI just wanted to say that the new picture at the top is gorgeous.  Is it from anything?

Blue Velvet?
i think you're correct

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: Pedro the Wombat
Quote from: SlobhBlue Velvet?
i think you're correct

Confirmed.