Started by AlguienEstolamiPantalones, June 01, 2003, 04:30:22 AM

AlguienEstolamiPantalones

Quote from: ©brad
Quote from: SantaClauseWasA BlackManTake me down little Susie, take me down
I know you think you're the queen of the underground
And you can Send me dead flowers every morning
Send me dead flowers by the mail
Send me dead flowers to my wedding
And guess the fuck what , I won't forget to put roses on your graveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i love that song.

fuckin a ma man

modage

theres a cool cover of that song on the BIG LEBOWSKI sntk by Townes Van Zandt, but you cant beat the Stones version.  STICKY FINGERS....best album ever.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

AlguienEstolamiPantalones

Quote from: themodernage02theres a cool cover of that song on the BIG LEBOWSKI sntk by Townes Van Zandt, but you cant beat the Stones version.  STICKY FINGERS....best album ever.

:: hums the guitar intro to " bitch" ::

i love the stones so much , and part of that record was recorded in Muscle Shoals alabama

how fucking cool is that , it adds to the mix

godardian

Plenty of their stuff is cool, but to my ears, The Stones never topped "Under My Thumb."
""Money doesn't come into it. It never has. I do what I do because it's all that I am." - Morrissey

"Lacan stressed more and more in his work the power and organizing principle of the symbolic, understood as the networks, social, cultural, and linguistic, into which a child is born. These precede the birth of a child, which is why Lacan can say that language is there from before the actual moment of birth. It is there in the social structures which are at play in the family and, of course, in the ideals, goals, and histories of the parents. This world of language can hardly be grasped by the newborn and yet it will act on the whole of the child's existence."

Stay informed on protecting your freedom of speech and civil rights.

SoNowThen

Quote from: godardianPlenty of their stuff is cool, but to my ears, The Stones never topped "Under My Thumb."

Jumpin' Jack Flash
Sympathy For The Devil
Gimme Shelter
Midnight Rambler
You Can't Always Get What You Want
Those who say that the totalitarian state of the Soviet Union was not "real" Marxism also cannot admit that one simple feature of Marxism makes totalitarianism necessary:  the rejection of civil society. Since civil society is the sphere of private activity, its abolition and replacement by political society means that nothing private remains. That is already the essence of totalitarianism; and the moralistic practice of the trendy Left, which regards everything as political and sometimes reveals its hostility to free speech, does nothing to contradict this implication.

When those who hated capital and consumption (and Jews) in the 20th century murdered some hundred million people, and the poster children for the struggle against international capitalism and America are now fanatical Islamic terrorists, this puts recent enthusiasts in an awkward position. Most of them are too dense and shameless to appreciate it, and far too many are taken in by the moralistic and paternalistic rhetoric of the Left.

Mesh

Quote from: SantaClauseWasA BlackMan...does not rock the boat does not stir the pot adds nothing to the mix...

:P