2F2F

Started by bonanzataz, February 08, 2003, 06:59:19 PM

bonanzataz

The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

neatahwanta

Cecil

honestly. what a fucking stupid title.

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: cecil b. dementedhonestly. what a fucking stupid title.

I can see the review headlines now... "2 Fast, 2 Furious, 2 Lame"

Duck Sauce

Yeah, heres an example of something (the title) that cannot be defended under any circumstances.

Xixax

Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

bonanzataz

HEY!

Oh well...

It looks like your ball eating manimal is not going to be in the second one. Maybe they'll pull a Next Friday...

"Man, it sucks that Vin Diesel had to go to aggressive driving courses. He had a problem though... he was just going too damn fast. He had gasoline pumping through his veins."
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

Duck Sauce

Vin Diesel.... What a ridiculous name

sphinx

original name was Mark Vincent....

nappyrat

cmon, dont hate.
yall are just a bunch of nerds who know nothing about cars  :shock:
i mean, how can someone hate a lancer evo7, or a skyline r34? ...
damn, u nerds should get out more, what car do u drive?
i know, a geo metro..lol
cant roll with the big boys  :lol:
not like my gsx

nappyrat

eh..i guess the movie for you nerds are....
"anti trust"?...
LMAO   :shock:  :shock:  :shock:

Sleuth

Please get out of my house
I like to hug dogs

Raikus

2 Dumb 2 Describe
Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free, silhouetted by the sea, circled by the circus sands, with all memory and fate driven deep beneath the waves, let me forget about today until tomorrow.

ono

Quote from: Raikus2 Dumb 2 Describe
Best.  Review.  Ever.  :yabbse-thumbup:

Sigur Rós

I actually thought 'The fast and the furious' was a nice action-film, and Vin Diesel is actually a pretty good actor.