Which Xixax Members Would You Meet???

Started by cine, April 26, 2004, 01:12:30 AM

cine

As I understand it, this was a thread from the old C&C days.

Now here's the Xixax Edition!

If you had the opportunity to meet any members from Xixax, who would it be and perhaps why?

Just Withnail

GT, for his ability to always back up every single critisism he's got, and does the best bit of reviewing on the site.

Ghostboy and godardian, for our similarities. I've found we share views on mostly everything; film or politics.

Sigur: fun and nice guy.  P: saving so much stuff for a real conversation. Neon: funny and likes Lynch.  MacGuffin: omniscient and frendly. samsong: intelligent and young. Cinephile: sarcastic and performer.godardian: his smarts and much more.  Fernando: fellow Mexican. Mr. BK: ... .  Alexandro: fellow Mexican too. kotte: lovely guy. Thrindle: she's so cool. picolas:  weird in avant-garde fashion. Stefen: funny . pete: terrific singer. JB: likes words. modage: hip guy, Ghostboy: no bullshit. All of you, basically.
context, context, context.

Alethia

ghostboy, cuz im convinced if anyone here were to make it, it'd be him.

El Duderino

cinephile, pubrick, stefen, myxamotosis, thrindle, godardian, pete
Did I just get cock-blocked by Bob Saget?

Find Your Magali

I want to meet all of you. Come over to my place at 6 p.m. Thursday for beers, barbecue and a Ratner Film Festival. Sound good?

Sigur Rós

Mogwai, Cronopio, P, GodDamnImDaMan, SowNowThen, Vile5, Cinephile, (Alguien)....argh I cannot make a list!

Hell, let's all meet up at Mac's crib!

mogwai

i'd like to meet anyone with a heart and a pulse.

and what the hell would we talk about?

Sigur Rós

Quote from: mogwaii'd like to meet anyone with a heart and a pulse.

and what the hell would we talk about?

We don't have to talk.

pete

I'd obviously like to meet some of them mythical "hot girls" that I keep on hearing about on this board.
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

Sigur Rós

Quote from: peteI'd obviously like to meet some of them mythical "hot girls" that I keep on hearing about on this board.

They only excist in Mac's imagination.

Ghostboy

I want to meet Weak2ndAct the next time he meets Tarantino!

Seriously though (not that I wasn't serious above), I'd like to meet everyone, which is why I think the idea of a big Xixax get-together is a beautiful -- if at least mostly unattainable -- notion.

Of course, there is also the person I DON'T want to meet -- I'd be afraid that if I came across GodDamImTheMan in person, he would be really boring.

Pas

P is indeed popular !

I'd go for Sloth my best web pal  :kiss:

All the rest of you can go to hell if you ask me !  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted: omg

Sigur Rós

Quote from: Pas RapportAll the rest of you can go to hell if you ask me !

Oi, fuck you too!

SHAFTR

probably GT & Cinephile.  Why?  I really don't know why, that is just who I would say.
"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"