Everyone is annoying until they reach a certain post count.

Started by Pas, August 05, 2005, 08:27:18 AM

Stefen

you losers are basically pulling a lame ass version of what stefen thinks of xixax members. let it all out. everyone likes getting their dicks sucked, even if its bad and true, but still good.

Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

It occurred to me earlier that my posts really have gotten better (well, I hope so) because I started posting here when I was 16.  

I wonder what life would've been like without Xixax.  I learned about so many great bands and especially movies here... I always wanted to be a writer, but I wonder what I'd be writing without this influence.  The movies and music always existed, and I was bound to find them eventually, but Xixax just seemed to help me access it more immediately.

I never really felt like I could contribute much to the board at all at first (though I still posted).  I went through a phase of not starting new threads because I didn't want to look like a dumbass getting redirected like mad... of course, the content of my posts didn't prevent that idea from connecting.  

To this day I'm still finding great movies and getting into new bands that I heard about here.  

Thanks to everyone who posts here for helping me evolve.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

socketlevel

Quote from: Reinhold Messneri almost never post something that i don't edit 10 seconds later. i think that that's part of why i'm still annoying.

usually when somebody finds them before they're edited, it's P.

i don't think that post count is necessarily something that makes somebody annoying or not... for me, it has a lot to do with text formatting.

i think if there was a spell check function (and maybe there is and i've never found it) i'd do it a lot less.

-sl-
the one last hit that spent you...

deathnotronic

omgz u guyz see that movy wit britneys pears lol? it wuz sooo funny! i laffed soo hard omg it was so funny n she was soooo good lol!

socketlevel

deathnotronic

Quote from: socketlevelclever...

-sl-

This is what i bathe in. Cleverness.

socketlevel

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Are you both trying to reach the alleged cool post count?
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

deathnotronic

Quote from: The WAre you both trying to reach the alleged cool post count?

no, but this post is doing just that.

nice try, you dick  :yabbse-grin:

socketlevel

Quote from: The WAre you both trying to reach the alleged cool post count?

naw, i reach that on december 12th 2003.

-sl-