Xixax banner creations

Started by Raikus, January 30, 2003, 12:11:21 PM

bonanzataz

Way of the Gun bored me. It was on cable and I watched the first hour but turned it off after nothing was happening. I loved the beginning where he punches that girl in the face, but it doesn't set up the movie that you're about to see. From that scene it looked like it was going to be really funny, but then it just didn't work out. The writer/director led you to believe you were going to see that kind of movie then you got something different. The first 5 minutes are the most important part of any movie because it should set you up for what's about to come.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

Gold Trumpet

you da man penfold, it looks great.

Also, i was wondering if there could be an index posted on the website with all the different banners created. That would be great to look at every now and then to just see all the different ones.

~rougerum

picolas

my contributions:

and for you, ebeaman. . .

Gold Trumpet

very nice picolas. especially 2001. I think we need a Citizen Kane and Casablance one too. Also, a freaking thread or place of index for all these good banners.

~rougerum

Ernie

Quote from: picolasmy contributions:

and for you, ebeaman. . .

Man, I fucking love it. Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you. That really made my day, seriously. Now, you know I have to make some requests after I thank you again...THANK YOU!!!!

LOTS of requests (don't do all of them, just do what you want w/ these, they're only some of my favorite movies).....

-The 400 Blows
-Almost Famous
-Amores Perros
-Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
-Bottle Rocket
-Breathless (1960 version)
-City Lights
-Cocktail
-Confessions of a Dangerous Mind
-Dog Day Afternoon
-Drugstore Cowboy
-George Washington
-Ghost World
-Glengarry Glen Ross
-The Good Girl
-Jules and Jim
-MASH
-Nashville
-Network
-Raging Bull
-Say Anything...
-Serpico
-Shoot the Piano Player
-Super Troopers
-Swingers
-There's Something About Mary
-They Shoot Horses, Don't They?
-Three Kings
-Y Tu Mama Tambien

sphinx

Ernie

Thank you sphinx! Wow, seriously, I don't want to suck up but fuck it I'm going to anyway...there is some real talent on this site. I mean, look at how great some of these banners look. Great job guys, seriously. Beautiful stuff, I love it.

sphinx

i've designed over 50 xixax banners now...

Duck Sauce

Hey ebeaman, how bout not quoting all the banners again next time.

phil marlowe

Somebody must definatly do a robocop and a waynes world.

Ernie

Quote from: Duck SauceHey ebeaman, how bout not quoting all the banners again next time.

Oh yeah man, sorry about that. I knew I fucked up as soon as I did it but I was too lazy to stop and start over.

RegularKarate

Pwaybloe

Quote from: sphinxi've designed over 50 xixax banners now...

yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes...