^

Started by yarsrevenge, August 16, 2003, 10:22:47 AM

yarsrevenge

MacGuffin

I don't know what it is, but it's NOT the Ashley Judd/Tommy Lee Jones movie or the John Travolta one.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Find Your Magali

Wait, there's an Ashley Judd movie with fleshy sound effects and I MISSED IT??

Pas

No there isnt

yarsrevenge

MacGuffin

Need more info:

QuoteThey are discussing some rich guy and his perversions.

Who are 'they' (actors and/or characters)? Any lines of dialogue that you remember? Is this rich guy the main "villian"? Because "Double Jeopardy" is about Judd getting back at her husband, but he wasn't into perversion. "General's Daughter" is about the general's daughter into kinky sex, but I'm pretty sure it didn't take place in a guy's house with a crowd.

QuoteSuddenly they cut to a big room in a mansion full of high-class spectators who are watching what seems to be, judging by the fleshy sound effects, some kind of sex show.

They just show the spectators? They are cheering, or what?
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

cine

"8MM"?
Or was "It Happened One Night"? I swear I thought Clark Gable takes Claudette Colbert to a sex show..

Oh wait.. high class spectators... was it "Gosford Park"?

I don't think I'll ever get this. Aye cheewawa. :?

yarsrevenge

MacGuffin

Skeleton FilmWorks

Pubrick

Quote from: MacGuffinSexy Beast?
nope.

yars dude, do u wanna remember this so u can find it and jag ov? if so, i think we should give up right now..
under the paving stones.

yarsrevenge

cine

We can cancel out the Capra movie... :?

picolas

just ask your friend what it was..sheeeeeeeeeeeeesh