Quote from: Walrus, Kookookajoob
Quote from: cronopio
Quote from: ElPandaRoyalFucking is easy

Getting fucked is even easier

A trip to the morgue is even easier.

I hope those last two aren't related ::gross::

wearing a condom is even harder.

WHY IS THIS THREAD PURE TORTURE?
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: Stefen
Quote from: Ravi

They always make you bring your own condoms to the daycare, too.  You'd think there'd be some dispenser or something.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Just Withnail

Quote from: Stefen
Quote from: Ravi

They always make you bring your own condoms to the daycare, too.  You'd think there'd be some dispenser or something.

Timmy always has one at the ready.

Pas

Thread ruining at it's finest

kotte

Quote from: ThrindleI wanted to feel like I was worth screwing.

all I can think about in bed... :?

Quote from: Thrindle... it's easy to get spoiled and just lay back and enjoy...

So my girlfriend...I should do what? Tell her...? Tell her to haul ass???

A question for you...the ideal way a guy should be in bed? Not talking technique...how should he act and touch and talk and listen?

PS for the guys here...ever been with a girl who yells 'yuck...disgusting' the exact moment you come?? Happened a few years ago...same girl who farted as I was going at it down south DS

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Do you forgive me for ruining your thread?
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Chest Rockwell

Quote from: kottePS for the guys here...ever been with a girl who yells 'yuck...disgusting' the exact moment you come?? Happened a few years ago...same girl who farted as I was going at it down south DS
Hahaha....that's usually not a good sign. Did you at least say 'yuck...disgusting' when she farted?

kotte

Quote from: Chest RockwellDid you at least say 'yuck...disgusting' when she farted?

What did I do?? I had to use every muscle in my body not to laugh...I tried, I really did but no...I broke down...I laughed so hard. I didn't want to, seriously. She was so embarrassed, in fact she got so upset she left the room, she went to the bathroom (this is true), she went to the bathroom to 'finish the job'. Moments later she yelled at me...and cried.

The Perineum Falcon

Quote from: kotteMoments later she yelled at me...and cried.
It's her fault. She's the one that farted. Women... :roll:

I had a gf who would queef during sex and blame it on me, though.
We often went to the cinema, the screen would light up and we would tremble, but also, increasingly often, Madeleine and I were disappointed. The images had dated, they jittered, and Marilyn Monroe had gotten terribly old. We were sad, this wasn't the film we had dreamed of, this wasn't the total film that we all carried around inside us, this film that we would have wanted to make, or, more secretly, no doubt, that we would have wanted to live.

Ravi

Quote from: Pas RapportThread ruining at it's finest

Marquee-worthy!

Just Withnail

You should post that in, well, y'know ... the actual thread.

Thrindle

Quote from: kotteSo my girlfriend...I should do what? Tell her...? Tell her to haul ass???
I prefer: "Suck my dick bitch!"  
But somehow I don't think she'd go for it.  I'm thinking that maybe she's not comfortable with taking charge.  Maybe she doesn't think her skills match up.  Maybe you should just ask her (very gently) why she's a corpse.  Seriously though... this one is difficult to answer.  When I get complacent it's usually because I'm too freaked out to do otherwise (and there are lots of different reasons for this).

Quote from: kotteA question for you...the ideal way a guy should be in bed? Not talking technique...how should he act and touch and talk and listen?
You just answered your own question.  I think a guy should touch, talk and listen.  

The worst way for any guy to be... is "the jackhammer".  I think I've said this before... if not... watch Sex and the City for the perfect clarification.  The Jackhammer just hauls in there (whether wet or dry  :? ) and goes to town.  

I think the best sex comes from communication.  I love it when I can ask a guy what he wants and then he tells me... instead of asking me what I want to give him.  Too many guys think they know what they're doing, when in fact, they don't.  So I suggest that you ask a girl what she likes and how she likes it...  I suggest you be gentle (but that doesn't mean she can't have it rough too)...

TANGENT:  Gentle Can Be Rough

Gentle roughness can include some spanking, light biting, light hair pulling... etc.  The act itself remains gentle because it does not go too far.  It does not cross the line between self expression and potential self mutilation.  As soon as one feels fear, it no longer feels good.  You can spank and get kinky as long as it's all in the context of trust.

Anyhow, good sex is just about being open to the experience and being willing to try new things.  One more hint... never bring up what goes on in the bedroom (Call Me Daddy!)... outside of the bedroom...  That just causes way too much trouble.

Quote from: Walrus, KookooajoobDo you forgive me for ruining your thread?
It was never ruined.

Quote from: ranemaka13I had a gf who would queef during sex and blame it on me, though.
It probably was your fault though.  All that injection action pushes air into the nether-regions and it makes a noise when it finally comes out.

[/b]
Classic.

ono

Quote from: ...& IYou should post that in, well, y'know ... the actual thread.
:yabbse-thumbup:

Gold Trumpet

What is your dream job? How much of your earlier life dreams are you willing to let go of for a lil simple happiness and contentment? What is your biggest vice? What do you feel you are missing out the most in life right now? Whats the best way to spend a quiet evening with someone close to you? Can life under the roof of simple living, simple arrangements and simple desires be as fruitful in living as life when one is young and free? Someone once told me that smiles for those older in age come in smiles on the inside more than the outside. Do you believe that? What would the setting be for your own ideal postcard that would both encapsulate who you are and what you also dream of?

Blah. hope that made any sense.

meatball

Let's put Thrindle's picture on the Xixax.com banner up top.