what about this one?...

the decoding of sin [v.2][/u]

if  i spread you  over concrete
and began  to suck the  gravity out of  your body
dont hesitate to  shatter my eyes

i  hold no judgements
i   give you a spiritual labotomy, a grievance and melting hands

inflict my senses
peel myself like layers of sandpaper dipped in silk...
it will never stop
please suffocate and implode me until i  evolve into mist

Thrindle

Quote from: NEON MERCURYwhat about this one?...

the decoding of sin [v.2][/u]

if  i spread you  over concrete
and began  to suck the  gravity out of  your body
dont hesitate to  shatter my eyes

i  hold no judgements
i   give you a spiritual labotomy, a grievance and melting hands

inflict my senses
peel myself like layers of sandpaper dipped in silk...
it will never stop
please suffocate and implode me until i  evolve into mist

I was going to strip your poem of a few words to make the language sharper.  Then I realised that until I have a proper grasp of your message, it is not for me to change a single thing (it isn't anyways).  You create imagery really well NEON, but to make your images sharper and more precise... smaller words can be removed.  Nice job... once again.   :-D

And by the way, you are fucking brave!  I just typed out a little poem of my own and erased it as I criticized myself.  Cheers to NEON for having balls.
Classic.

ElPandaRoyal

Cheers to NEON balls!!!  :-D
Si

MacGuffin

Quote from: ElPandaRoyalCheers to NEON balls!!!  :-D

Remember, one is smaller than the other, so I think he just has one really big ball.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

kotte

I once had a testicle hernia when I was 8. One of my nuts blew up to a fucking tennis ball. And it hurt like hell...  :cry:

NEON MERCURY

i   and my ball say  thanks..... :yabbse-grin:

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: kotteOne of my nuts blew up to a fucking tennis ball.

Some people wait a lifetime for a moment like that.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

kotte

I'm an 'all about the girl' type of guy in bed. Mainly because I fear being branded 'worthless' but also because it makes me feel good.

Are there any 'all about the guy' girls out there?
Today women are taught to demand in bed and guys to step back and give.
Know what a dead fish is? A girl who lies on her back letting the guy do all the work and dare call him a bad lay because he didn't make her come. Sound bitter? :) I'm just a frustrated boy learning how to fuck. It's not easy.

coffeebeetle

kotte, that was just awesome.
more than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. one path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. the other, to total extinction. let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.
woody allen (side effects - 1980)

ElPandaRoyal

Fucking is easy, making love is hard. I mean, when it's fucking time, people just wanna do it, get over with it and come and then we can feel great that we fucked. When we make love, we really have to try hard and make our loved one feel like it's special. I'm an "all about the girl" boy, because I'm all about love. I'm into a 'hating the fuck' phase in my life.
Si

Quote from: ElPandaRoyalFucking is easy

Getting fucked is even easier
context, context, context.

The Perineum Falcon

Quote from: ElPandaRoyalI'm into a 'hating the fuck' phase in my life.
I'm into the "I'll take either, please" phase now.
We often went to the cinema, the screen would light up and we would tremble, but also, increasingly often, Madeleine and I were disappointed. The images had dated, they jittered, and Marilyn Monroe had gotten terribly old. We were sad, this wasn't the film we had dreamed of, this wasn't the total film that we all carried around inside us, this film that we would have wanted to make, or, more secretly, no doubt, that we would have wanted to live.

Thrindle

Quote from: kotteI'm an 'all about the girl' type of guy in bed. Mainly because I fear being branded 'worthless' but also because it makes me feel good.

Are there any 'all about the guy' girls out there?
Today women are taught to demand in bed and guys to step back and give.
Know what a dead fish is? A girl who lies on her back letting the guy do all the work and dare call him a bad lay because he didn't make her come. Sound bitter? :) I'm just a frustrated boy learning how to fuck. It's not easy.

I LOVE THIS POST!  I've found lately... since my "fucking phase" is over, that I've become a little different in the sack.  When you are randomly getting laid, as a female, I have found that it's all about the guy.  I think that's because when I was a lil promiscuous, it was largely due to a lack of self-esteem.  Therefore, I wanted to be "good" in bed.  I wanted to feel like I was worth screwing.

Now that I'm in the making love phase, it's all about the mutual pleasure.  But I must admit... it's easy to get spoiled and just lay back and enjoy...
Classic.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: cronopio

A trip to the morgue is even easier.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Ravi

Quote from: Walrus, Kookookajoob
Quote from: cronopio

A trip to the morgue is even easier.

I hope those last two aren't related ::gross::