Ask Thrindle

Started by Gold Trumpet, July 05, 2004, 10:14:34 PM

ono

Quote from: ThrindleI think xixax will improve itself come September (if it's funded...  :cry:  :cry:  :cry: )
Why?

Gold Trumpet

After going through the thread again, dazed by the level of intelligence and reality brought into this thread by its author (subject), I ask: What do you think this thread has accomplished for you personally and for your image on the board?

cine

Quote from: The Gold TrumpetAfter going through the thread again, dazed by the level of intelligence and reality brought into this thread by its author (subject), I ask: What do you think this thread has accomplished for you personally and for your image on the board?
And now that its been 1 month and 9 pages later... when do you think people will finally stop asking you questions?

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Why is Cinephile so jealous of you?
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Thrindle

Quote from: The Gold TrumpetWhat was your best birthday present ever?
Actually, it wasn't a birthday present, it was a Christmas present.  Since the time I was like 3 years old I wanted a Dustbuster (?), and when I was 13 years old, I finally got it.

Quote from: The Gold TrumpetHow nostalgic are you for your childhood?
I've got a cousin who yearns to be a child again - not me.  For some reason I am nostalgia-free.  I usually get a feeling of dread when I start travelling down memory lane.  I don't really know why.  It's not like my childhood was that bad or anything.
Quote from: The Gold TrumpetIf your life was a novel and you had to give it a title, what would it be?
A Year in My Mind...  because there is only one year that I could see myself writing about.  The rest is teenaged melodrama.

Quote from: The Gold TrumpetYou recently told me that a quote from Will Smith in which he said something along the lines of 'you judge your life by the friends you have'. If thats true, how do you see your life?
I've noticed a trend among my friends.  The ones that I'm closest to, or get along best with, are all trying to get life straight.  We're all trying to take what we can, with the highest degree of optimism possible.  Having said that, I remain on anti-depressants.  Haha.

Quote from: The Gold TrumpetHave you ever had any interest to be an actress?
Yes, but I think I'd overact.  I'm not subtle enough as a person to be a good one.

Quote from: The Gold TrumpetWhat song - album - piece of music have you been listening to the most lately and why?
Josh Rouse - 1972
"Take the last ride on a Brooklyn train, 30 years old and nothin's changed"

Quote from: The Gold TrumpetDo you have any heros and if so, who?
No.

Quote from: The Gold TrumpetFinally, of these 4 Criterion DVDs, which one interests you most:
A Woman Under the Influence... Duh!  :roll:

Psst... Ono, xixax will improve itself cuz with paper writing and whatnot, the xixaxers attending school, will be posting more.

Quote from: Old YellerI'm unhappy in love a with a girl, I can't get over her. Please help me, what should I do?
This is one question I can't answer well.  Everyone has their own method.  I usually wallow in self pity, try to understand the situation objectively, feel the pain, and then let it go.  Easier said than done.

Quote from: The Gold TrumpetWhat do you think this thread has accomplished for you personally and for your image on the board
My image on the board: Apparently I'm this really fat girl who wears short skirts and makes guys uncomfortable when they sneak peeks.
As for what this thread has done for me in life... this sounds corny, but it makes me happy.  I get to talk about things on here that "real life" doesn't always permit.  I like helping people... and sometimes I think that I might just be doing that (a very little bit I'm sure).  

Quote from: CinephileAnd now that its been 1 month and 9 pages later... when do you think people will finally stop asking you questions?
When they realise that I've been slowly switching their genders... and before long they will all have vaginas!  MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA  :twisted:
Speaking of answers from the opposite of sex... Pas Rapport hasn't been around.  What's happening with him and his lady friend?.....

Quote from: Walrus, KookookajoobWhy is Cinephile so jealous of you?
Cuz I'm dead sexy.
Classic.

Gold Trumpet

In relationships, do you believe people who cheat on their spouses can make it through cheating or do you believe "once a cheater, always a cheater"? Are you afraid of death and if so, how much? Can bald women be physically attractive to you? With relationships, do you sometimes feel that you are giving too much of yourself to the other, so much your happiness depends on the other? Mothers who always nag their children a good or bad thing and why? What do you do to make yourself most comfortable with life everyday? When a guy continually apologizes for mistakes or whatever, is that a turn off to you? What actor do you think has the most self confidence off screen?

Pubrick

slowest trainwreck ever.
under the paving stones.

Ghostboy

I was sorta thinking the same thing. But it's cool.

Thrindle

Quote from: Pubrickslowest trainwreck ever.

Quote from: GhostboyI was sorta thinking the same thing. But it's cool.

That's what I love about xixax, all of the admin support!   :wink:
Classic.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Why are P and Ghostboy so jealous of you?
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

sickfins

thorndles...just how important is a good avatar in judging who a person is, especially in real life*

Stefen

Is GT circumsized?
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Thrindle

Quote from: StefenIs GT circumsized?
Why don't you ask him?  He has his own thread too.
Classic.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Thrindle

Quote from: Walrus, KookookajoobAm I circumcized?
I dunno, but you are gay.
Classic.