Casa de los Babys

Started by Fernando, September 17, 2003, 09:21:04 AM

Fernando

Since there's no Sayles thread on the director's chair, I'll post here a link to an interview with him at latino review.

meatwad

i just saw a documentary the other day about this film on pbs. It was pretty interesting. Did anybody else see it?

modage

does anyone else think this is the worst title for a movie, ever?
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

edison

Quote from: themodernage02does anyone else think this is the worst title for a movie, ever?

I would say Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey :wink:

bonanzataz

should be good. a lot of the production crew who worked on rose and the snake worked for this (i believe).
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls