this is a really good song.

Started by Jeremy Blackman, May 17, 2009, 08:16:41 PM

Lottery

Discovered an old new band.

Damn good.

Jeremy Blackman

"Tenderoni" by Kele. It might even sound good on 03's dance floor.

Also before I forget, "Shine" by Lee Scratch Perry. Well, at least the first minute or so. Masterful production by Andrew W. K. The production on "Fire" (off the same album) is also pretty innovative. Unfortunately all of Lee Perry's lyrics are instant self-parody.

ah cool, the bloc party guy. yeah thats pretty dancy man, i will give it a spin one of these nights.

diggler

I'm not racist, I'm just slutty

a very good friend of mine is almost done with his like..fifth album or something, and he just turned 21 a little while ago. super fucking proud of this dude. even if its not your shit, you have to admit this dude is talented and determined. this is his brand new video, self produced. straight out of alabama son.
ghost bear - bomb

samsong

Lottery

Real cool, positive vibes. On repeat

Drenk

I think it's a great song, I think the progression, through the mess that the song is, works. I think it's emotional. I understand that some people may think it's bullshit.

Ascension.

wilder

so late to this party but this is the tits

Pwaybloe

Are you a "Laurel Canyon" fan, too? That's where I first heard it.

wilder

No I've been working my way through Mad Men and it was used in an episode of season 6

Jeremy Blackman

Not always a lyric person, but some songs demand it:

dont feel its worthy of a thread but is anyone here currently into the trend sadmusic?

Lottery

Is it that Yung Lean stuff? Or something else? Regarding Yung Lean and friends; cool beats, intriguing aesthetic but that's about it. No other real value for me.