Should play sisters/brothers

Started by Ernie, November 20, 2003, 03:38:43 PM

Ernie

Are there any specific duos or trios of actors that haven't appeared on screen together yet that you think are meant to be....like actors that you want to see work together? Cause I know there's a lot of possibilities so it seems like any movie buff would have their little dreams, especially the aspiring filmmakers, so I figured I'd start a thread about it.

Me, I've always wanted to make a movie about two sisters that don't get along, like a controlling older sister and a younger sister....I've always wanted it to be either Robin Tunney as the older sister with Zooey Deschanel as the younger sister or Britanny Murphy as the older sister with Gwen Stefani as the younger sister. Cause I'd want the younger sister to be a singer and I'd want the older sister to be kind of crazy and bizarre and kinda mean (like older sisters are mean) but still likable and funny. So those are probably my picks. I'd love to be the one to put them on screen together...those two duos...in some way or another I mean, in a movie. So there's mine for now, I'll probably edit with more later...what are some of yours? They don't have to be brothers or sisters necessarily, just on screen together, who do you think would have chemistry?

Robin Tunney - Zooey Deschanel
Brittany Murphy - Gwen Stefani

NEON MERCURY

..i'll take it one step further....

joint project..w/lynch and aronofsky...
..get mansell and the kronos along w/ A. Badalamenti  for music/score....
..have cuddup,.penn...oldman, ruffalo...del toro.....and watts ....morton....moore...

that.... would be nice.....

Ernie

Quote from: NEON MERCURYjoint project..w/lynch and aronofsky...

Oh yea, cool idea, one question though....is it director/writer or producer/director errrr is it something completely different?

Quotecuddup

Is it Crudup you mean? As in Billy Crudup? If so, very good choice...very underrated actor.

NEON MERCURY

Quote from: ebeaman
Quote from: NEON MERCURYjoint project..w/lynch and aronofsky...

Oh yea, cool idea, one question though....is it director/writer or producer/director errrr is it something completely different?

...both write/direct(joint project)

Quotecuddup

Quote from: ebeamanIs it Crudup you mean? As in Billy Crudup? If so, very good choice...very underrated actor.

..yes sir....the man is a badass

Fishbulb

It would be nice if some day Christina Ricci, Thora Birch, and Rose McGowan did a movie together where they played three sarcastic, bitchy sisters. I realize Ricci and Thora were in "Now and Then" together but they were like 13 at the time.

Finn

I would love to see Tom Crusie and Tom Hanks as brothers, Penelope Cruz and Salma Hayek as sisters.
Typical US Mother: "Remember what the MPAA says; Horrific, Deplorable violence is okay, as long as people don't say any naughty words."

cine

Mariah Carey and Clay Aiken, to form the cinema's worst sisters.

Alethia

tom cruise and brad pitt
adam sandler and will ferrell

godardian

Kidman and Watts would seem a natural choice as sisters in some high-profile, intelligent project.
""Money doesn't come into it. It never has. I do what I do because it's all that I am." - Morrissey

"Lacan stressed more and more in his work the power and organizing principle of the symbolic, understood as the networks, social, cultural, and linguistic, into which a child is born. These precede the birth of a child, which is why Lacan can say that language is there from before the actual moment of birth. It is there in the social structures which are at play in the family and, of course, in the ideals, goals, and histories of the parents. This world of language can hardly be grasped by the newborn and yet it will act on the whole of the child's existence."

Stay informed on protecting your freedom of speech and civil rights.

Gloria

Gwyneth Paltrow and Kate Hudson as sisters,

Helen Hunt and Leelee Sobieski as mother/daughter

Ernie

Quote from: GloriaGwyneth Paltrow and Kate Hudson as sisters

Oh yea, that would definitely be cool. I wish they would both put on some more weight though, especially Kate, she would be even more gorgeous I think. They're great actresses either way. Good good choice.

NEON MERCURY

:shock: helen hunt actually looks hot in that picture.....
like a HS english teacher that got a associates degree instead of a BA in english...
th eexpression on her face seems like she just finished reading of mice and men....

ElPandaRoyal

Quote from: SydneyI would love to see Tom Crusie and Tom Hanks as brothers

Holly shit, can you imagine the box-office results of a movie that would have Tom Cruise and Tom Hanks as stars? And if you could add Julia Roberts as the romantic interest, you'd beat Titanic.
Si

molly

Quote from: NEON MERCURY:shock: helen hunt actually looks hot in that picture.....
like a HS english teacher that got a associates degree instead of a BA in english...
th eexpression on her face seems like she just finished reading of mice and men....

dumb and beautiful - sewn together......

El Duderino

hope davis and patricia clarkson
Did I just get cock-blocked by Bob Saget?