Who Knew Isla Fisher

Started by Bethie, February 12, 2009, 01:22:14 AM

Bethie

my reason for making this topic doesn't go far behind liking her look, but she's funny to boot! also the fact that her and I have the same hair.

On being compared to other famous redheads: "If Shopaholic is a hit, then it was Isla Fisher in the movie, and if it doesn't work out, it was Amy Adams."

On her fiancé Sacha: "He's always funnier than me."

I haven't even seen anything shes in, but I will be seeing Confessions of a Shopaholic because I'm female and I would wear most of the clothing featured in the film.

who likes movies anyway

Kal

You haven't seen Wedding Crashers???

Bethie

who likes movies anyway

MacGuffin

I would suggest The Lookout. She's pure femme fatale in that one.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Sleepless

Man, I grew up watching her in Home & Away - an Australian soap that aired nightly in the UK. As Johnny Drama would say, she's one of the first women I seriously whacked off to. I'm chuffed for her that she's made it so big now. I think it'd be really cool to see her do a comedy movie with Anna Farris, like a proper decent girl-duo comedy.
He held on. The dolphin and all the rest of its pod turned and swam out to sea, and still he held on. This is it, he thought. Then he remembered that they were air-breathers too. It was going to be all right.

Pas

woah I thought Amy Adams played in Wedding Crashers. And this new one. And was married to Sasha Baron Cohen.  :doh:

72teeth

Quote from: Sleepless on February 12, 2009, 04:16:20 AM
I seriously whacked off to. I'm chuffed for her that she's made it so big now.

:yabbse-grin:
Doctor, Always Do the Right Thing.

Yowza Yowza Yowza

Stefen

I want to play with her butt.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

SiliasRuby

God, she's gorgeous...with a capital G and rhymes with T and that stands for Trouble, right here in river city....bleh
The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

Stefen

Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

SiliasRuby

No.....not at all. Man, you guys really don't know musicals, do you?
The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

Stefen

MacGuffin

Fisher hooks pic pair at Universal
Studio acquires two projects for actress
Source: Variety

Universal Pictures has acquired two projects that will be developed as star vehicles for Isla Fisher.

Fisher, who last starred in "Confessions of a Shopaholic," is attached to topline and produce "Life Coach," a comedy about a young woman who consults a life coach who turns out to be messed up. Liz Cackowski and Maggie Carey are writing the script.

Gary Sanchez principals Will Ferrell, Adam McKay and Chris Henchy will produce with Fisher.

Fisher is also attached to star in an untitled romantic comedy based on a French script called "Un Jour mes princes viendront" (One Day My Princes Will Come). The studio wouldn't disclose the logline but has hired Audrey Wells ("Under the Tuscan Sun") to write the script.

Alain Chabot and Stephanie Danan will produce through Wam Films, which most recently completed Eddie Murphy starrer "A Thousand Words" for DreamWorks.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks