In Your opinion the most beatiful actress who can really act

Started by joeybdot, April 19, 2003, 06:29:30 PM

cowboykurtis

scarlett johanessen(sp?) is naughty -- she can act too.
...your excuses are your own...

Ernie

Quote from: xerxes
Quote from: ebeaman69
Notice how everbody loves Zooey now all of a sudden? Yeah, they'll love Drew in about 2 weeks...guaranteed man...everybody copies me. I start the trends.  :wink:

i won't

Did the wink smiley show up? I was kidding man. I realize a lot of people don't like her.

xerxes

i was also being quite light-hearted about the whole matter

Pubrick

Quote from: mogwaiI don't know much about her being naughty but I think she's very beautiful. And I wouldn't mind going out with her, any day. Yeah.
i also would not mind asking her out on a date and developing a long term relationship based on trust.
under the paving stones.

picolas

Quote from: Pi also would not mind asking her out on a date and developing a long term relationship based on trust.

:lol!:

soixante

Does inner beauty count?

How about Cameron Diaz, who was great in Being John Malkovich and Gangs of New York.
Music is your best entertainment value.

Xixax

Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

Gold Trumpet

I actually credit Ebes for getting me to really adore Zooey Deschanel. I never really noticed her before, but now that I look, she may be the most beautiful actress out there and I currently am suffering from pro longed not able to see All The Real Girls syndrome that Ebes made so famous. I haven't admitted it, but tis true, my black evil heart hurts.

Timmy: Turn the shades down, Lassie, and shut off the lights, for my dreams are gone.

Lassie: Go fuck yourself.

~rougerum

Ernie

Quote from: The Gold TrumpetI actually credit Ebes for getting me to really adore Zooey Deschanel. I never really noticed her before, but now that I look, she may be the most beautiful actress out there and I currently am suffering from pro longed not able to see All The Real Girls syndrome that Ebes made so famous. I haven't admitted it, but tis true, my black evil heart hurts.

Timmy: Turn the shades down, Lassie, and shut off the lights, for my dreams are gone.

Lassie: Go fuck yourself.

~rougerum

Thanks man...that makes me feel good. To contribute to the board and all, I'm glad it looks like I have. Really, that was cool of you to say or...admit more like. I really try, seriously...I do try.

Get ready for some more syndromes on this board over time by the way man...All the Real Girls is the first of many on this board, trust me...I'm like that. I go crazy for movies I wanna see...I go fucking crazy. If people want to join in and do the same then...who knows, maybe we can help eachother through it. There are some horribly long waits to see good movies, especially cause so many of them are limited releases.

cowboykurtis

SoNowThen

Melora Walters
Natalie Portman (based on nothing so far, but I know she has it in her)
Kirsten Dunst (yeah, I know what you're gonna say, but fuck you all, she's great in Virgin Suicides & Cat's Meow)

but the best:

Anna Karina

I'd say Claudia Cardinale, but I've only seen her in two movies
Those who say that the totalitarian state of the Soviet Union was not "real" Marxism also cannot admit that one simple feature of Marxism makes totalitarianism necessary:  the rejection of civil society. Since civil society is the sphere of private activity, its abolition and replacement by political society means that nothing private remains. That is already the essence of totalitarianism; and the moralistic practice of the trendy Left, which regards everything as political and sometimes reveals its hostility to free speech, does nothing to contradict this implication.

When those who hated capital and consumption (and Jews) in the 20th century murdered some hundred million people, and the poster children for the struggle against international capitalism and America are now fanatical Islamic terrorists, this puts recent enthusiasts in an awkward position. Most of them are too dense and shameless to appreciate it, and far too many are taken in by the moralistic and paternalistic rhetoric of the Left.

cowboykurtis

Quote from: SoNowThenMelora Walters

i think she is quite sickening to look at -- i have this thing with pale skin on women -- it makes me think of my grandmother and i kind want to vomit at that point.

MrBurgerKing

Quote from: cowboykurtis

i think she is quite sickening to look at -- i have this thing with pale skin on women -- it makes me think of my grandmother and i kind want to vomit at that point.

I guess that rules out a future with ronald mcdonald?

cowboykurtis

Quote from: MrBurgerKing
Quote from: cowboykurtis

I guess that rules out a future with ronald mcdonald?[/quote

im trying to find a way to let you know gently...ronald mcdonald is not real.

SoNowThen

Those who say that the totalitarian state of the Soviet Union was not "real" Marxism also cannot admit that one simple feature of Marxism makes totalitarianism necessary:  the rejection of civil society. Since civil society is the sphere of private activity, its abolition and replacement by political society means that nothing private remains. That is already the essence of totalitarianism; and the moralistic practice of the trendy Left, which regards everything as political and sometimes reveals its hostility to free speech, does nothing to contradict this implication.

When those who hated capital and consumption (and Jews) in the 20th century murdered some hundred million people, and the poster children for the struggle against international capitalism and America are now fanatical Islamic terrorists, this puts recent enthusiasts in an awkward position. Most of them are too dense and shameless to appreciate it, and far too many are taken in by the moralistic and paternalistic rhetoric of the Left.